As concerns continue to grow over COVID-19, we continue to monitor the situation alongside Okaloosa County officials and our partners at the Florida Department of Health.
The situation in Okaloosa County is ever evolving and changes daily. Therefore we will attempt to provide links to information sources that are continuously updating their information based on information provided by County, State and Federal sources. Please contact us directly if you have any questions that cannot be answered by one of these sources and we will attempt to assist in any way that we are able 850-678-2323 or email@example.com.
- Okaloosa County for local updates
- Florida Department of Health and refer to their COVID-19 Toolkit
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 call center: 1.866.779.6121
- Practice these healthy habits and follow CDC best practices
- Guidance on Gatherings and Large Events
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- Relief for businesses providing employees with paid leave www.irs.gov/coronavirus
The U.S. Small Business Administration has approved the Economic Injury Disaster declaration for Florida. Small business and private nonprofits can now apply for the low-interest working capital disaster loan online at: https://disasterloan.sba.gov or contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2599 to request a paper application. You should receive the press release and fact sheet for this declaration from our Public Information Office later today. For questions, email us at: FOCECOVID-19EIDL@sba.gov