Client Relations Analyst
Pay - $19.23 / hour
Hours - Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
On-site job in Miramar Beach office
Affordable Home Insurance (AHI) has been a family business in the Destin area for over 15 years. AHI is one of the largest and fastest growing personal lines insurance agencies in the panhandle of Florida. They are one of the few companies in the area who offer amazing benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, matching 401k, $1,500 of our parent company (BRP) stock, and give PTO and paid holiday time immediately.
The Client Relations Analyst works with advisors and line-of-business specialists to analyze client data, evaluate needs and help create effective risk management solutions designed to meet clients’ financial goals. In addition, he/she assists advisors with service needs and makes modifications to accounts as necessary.
- Answers incoming calls from current clients.
- Prepares summaries of insurance, insurance certificates, auto identification cards and other coverage related documents.
- Records data into appropriate insurance company and firm software programs.
- Processes and completes endorsements.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Looks for opportunities to improve the firm, business segment and processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Current Florida 4-40 License, as required by the State Department of Insurance, to effectively service clients, or be willing and able to obtain all required licenses within the first 90 days of employment.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn other appropriate insurance company and firm software systems.
Special Working Conditions:
- Fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- This position description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing in the role and is not a contract. The essential responsibilities are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the organization.
- Experience is not required.