Northwest Florida State College
Located in the coastal heart of the Florida panhandle, Northwest Florida State College has earned a reputation for educational excellence and community involvement. As part of Florida's public system of 28 state and community colleges, NWF State College offers bachelor's degree programs, associate degrees, and certificates. The college's primary service district stretches from the Gulf of Mexico to the Alabama state line.
In addition to a 264 acre campus in Niceville, NWF State College operates a joint campus with the University of West Florida in Fort Walton Beach, the Chautauqua Center in DeFuniak Springs, the Robert L.F. Sikes Education Center in Crestview and fulltime centers at Hurlburt Field and a center in South Walton County. In addition to a record of regional and national accolades, NWF State College offers state-of-the-art student computer labs, a top-rated sports complex and a full program of intercollegiate and intramural sports, an ROTC program, a child development center, and a criminal justice training center. A 120,000 square foot Mattie Kelly Fine and Performing Arts Center on the Niceville Campus provides students the finest in instructional facilities for dance, music, theater, the visual arts and the humanities.
Whom to Contact
- Julie CottonDirector, Leadership Institute & Specias
- Dr. Sasha JarrellVice President - Academic Affairs
- Cristie KedroskiVice President, College Advancement
- Stephanie PettisDirector - Strategic Communications
- Ramsey RossAthletic Director
- Dr. Devin StephensonPresident
- Alexandra WebbCoordinator of Recruitment
- Randy WhiteVice President of Administration