Northwest Florida State College
The Best is Our Standard
Located in the coastal heart of the Florida panhandle, Northwest Florida State College has earned a reputation for educational excellence and community involvement. As part of Florida's public system of 28 state and community colleges, NWF State College offers bachelor's degree programs, associate degrees, and certificates. The college's primary service district stretches from the Gulf of Mexico to the Alabama state line.
In addition to a 264-acre campus in Niceville, NWF State College operates a joint campus with the University of West Florida in Fort Walton Beach, the Chautauqua Center in DeFuniak Springs, the Robert L.F. Sikes Education Center in Crestview, a center at Hurlburt Field and a center in South Walton County.
An Engaging Student Experience
In addition to a record of regional and national accolades, NWF State College offers state-of-the-art student computer labs, a top-rated sports complex and a full program of intercollegiate and intramural sports, a child development center, and a criminal justice training center. A 120,000 square foot Mattie Kelly Fine and Performing Arts Center on the Niceville Campus provides students the finest in instructional facilities for dance, music, theater, the visual arts and the humanities.
- Named one of the Top 150 Community Colleges in the Nation by the Aspen Institute every cycle since 2010.
- Silver Status in the Florida College System Performance Funding model
- Named the first Military Order of the Purple Heart College in Florida
- 101 Career Degrees (A.S.) & Certificates, 5 Bachelor's Degrees, and 18 Online Programs
- No state, college or course fees for active duty military using Tuition Assistance.
Rep/Contact InfoMr. Bill AllisonProfessional & Workforce Training DirectorMrs. Cristie KedroskiVice President, College AdvancementDr. Deborah KishVice President Academic AffairsMr. Ramsey RossAthletic DirectorDr. Devin StephensonPresidentRandy WhiteVice President of Administration