Northwest Florida State College
The Best is Our Standard
Located in the coastal heart of the Florida panhandle, Northwest Florida State College has earned a reputation for educational excellence and community involvement. As part of Florida's public system of 28 state and community colleges, NWFSC offers bachelor's degree programs, associate degrees, and certificates. The college's primary service district stretches from the Gulf of Mexico to the Alabama state line.
NWFSC operates a joint campus with the University of West Florida in Fort Walton Beach, the Chautauqua Center in DeFuniak Springs, the Robert L.F. Sikes Education Center and Aviation Center of Excellence in Crestview, a center at Hurlburt Field and a center in South Walton County.
An Engaging Student Experience
In addition to a record of regional and national accolades, NWFSC offers state-of-the-art student computer labs, a top-rated sports complex and a full program of intercollegiate sports, a child development center, and a criminal justice training center. A 120,000 square foot Mattie Kelly Fine and Performing Arts Center on the Niceville Campus provides students the finest in instructional facilities for dance, music, theater, the visual arts and the humanities.
- 30 Associate Degrees, 5 Bachelor Degrees and 37 Certificates and other programs
- 7 campus and center locations throughout Okaloosa and Walton Counties
- Named the first Military Order of the Purple Heart College in Florida
- No state, college or course fees for active duty military using Tuition Assistance
- NWFSC's Collegiate High Schools is a two-time Blue Ribbon School with a100% four-year graduation rate
Rep/Contact InfoMr. Kevin BrownAssociate Vice President, Governmental Relations & Special Projects
Dr. Cristie KedroskiSenior Vice PresidentDr. Charlotte KussDean, Health Sciences & Business
- Phone: (850) 729-5249
Dr. Henry MackVice President for Academic Affairs
- Phone: (850) 729-4935
Mr. Ramsey RossAthletic DirectorDr. Devin StephensonPresident
- Phone: (850) 678-5111