Embracing Your Intentional Life Retreat
Tammy Lantz & Kristy Souto invite you to a weekend retreat set on the white sand beaches of Santa Rosa Beach, FL where you will be given the tools and practices to peel away the layers and start “embracing your intentional life.” What does that mean?
We believe that we have within us the knowledge of the life we want to live. However, sometimes we have a hard time finding the tools to excavate that life. Setting a clear and concise intent as well as other tools such as mindfulness, nutrition, etc can all help us to set those manifesting wheels in motion.
At this retreat participants will:
- Gain stress reduction techniques that may be easily leveraged anywhere, at any time
- Understand the role of self-love and intent in the success of everyday life
- Learn clean cooking options that are easily & economically transitioned into everyday life
- Generate action plans, incorporating newly acquired skills, to achieve future goal states
- Create a vision board to help the dream become reality
- Meditation & Mindfulness Practices
- Beach Yoga
- Free Time to swim or walk on the beach
- Vision Board Workshop
- Essential Oil Knowledge
- Evening Group Discussions
- Educational Meal Preparation
Registration for the April 12-14th Embracing Your Intentional Life Retreat is now open!
Fee includes: - All meals & snacks - Workshops & activities - Shared lodging in bunk room/shared private room (private room available at additional fee) - All supplies needed for activities - Internet access
Once we receive your registration and payment, we will contact you with details leading up to the retreat. All you need to do is arrive in comfortable clothes, ready to receive!
$400 - Bunk room
$450 - Shared King Room
$600 - Private King Room